April 9, 2009

Boredom Buster

Today is a day-off, as you know, I've been waiting this day for soooooooooo long. It's a calm week before exam and I don't know why it called 'Calm Week'. I'm currently listening to Switchfoot - You, it's a really good song. Oh well, I'm not going to curse or say something bad today if its possible. Anyway I've just won a talking match with someone-really-not-important in my school, I know I shouldn't said that to 'it' but well I often lost my temper these days and Thomas DeLonge's voice really calmed my heart. I haven't hear his voice for so long and once I hear it again... God it's really a peace of mind, well to me, he is a peace of mind. Sounds nasty isn't it? Well I'm going to go to somewhere and post another blog later after this.

Aulia Izzati (the winner)


P.S I know I'm boring without all of the curse, so, FUCK OFF MAAAAAAAAAN!

No comments: