April 6, 2009

Some of the Most Interesting Events Today :

1. There was a COCKroach inside my dad's car

Yeah this morning when I got into car I felt some strange-fucked feeling and all of the sudden there's a fucking cockroach in front of me. All I can do was screaming and I screamed 'DADDDDDY THERE'S A COCKROAAAACH!!' just kidding, that was my sister's, I screamed with all of the cursing I've ever know and heard and my dad just like 'SHUT THE FUCK UP, YOU IDIOTS!' I think he was shocked by my awesome voice... but then I continued to scream 'til my dad sent the goddamn cockroach right to the hell. ALL HAIL MY FATHER

2. Get beaten up by the volleyball named Molten

Well yeah, I'm an Indonesian. Tadi pas olahraga gue main voli dan alhasil tangan gue jadi babak belur... Here it is........

Am I those fucked up?

3. 021108

At the 'Neat Canteen', we were talking about Oprah's Show and a friend of mine said that John Mayer was there and you know I have a little crush on John mayer so that story drivin' me crazy! Oh God, I mean, IT'S JOHN MAYER AND WHY THE HELL I DIDN'T WATCH IT??! FUUUUUUUUCK. Okay, back to where we begins.. Suddenly someone's turning on the bulb inside my head and I got this amazing idea. I borrowed Kiki's cell and called 021108 and said 'Hello miss, do you know John Mayer's phone number?' and the woman in the other line of the phone said in confuse 'John Mayer? Which John Mayer? Where did he live?' and I just said impatiently 'John Mayer, miss, how the hell can you don't know John Mayer?' and the woman said 'John Mayer? Where did he live?', you bet, I lost my temper so i say almost screaming 'TEBET' and all my friends just laugh. Oh stupid one, we also asked the number of Celine Dion, Alex Turner, etc. Gorgeous operator with a gorgeous user like us. Fantastic.

4. My nail was off from it's place

It's true, I'm not lying! About few weeks ago I've got an accident that made my toe's nail broke but it wasn't off the place!! It's kinda gross but now IT IS off it's place. I'm shocked as well. To tell you the truth I have the proof...

I'm not lying, dude...

5. Tomorrow's Plan

So you know it, I know it, God knew it. I'm planning to ditch school tomorrow cause I think I'll kill anyone near me if I go to school tomorrow. Here's the plan, I'll go to the airport at 3 AM, pick up my awesome boy, joking around at McD, go to the driving range, making out at the parking lot (wtf I won't do that), rent a motorcycle, drive fast to the suburb, go back to the airport and then, yeah, we'll say goodbye and I'll meet him later in China. I won't go to school tomorrow.



Aulia Izzati (the genius one)


P.S don't expect me to be a spinsterhood, suckass...

No comments: