February 6, 2009

Someone's Back

okay i will just say that i hate to see human's back body. cause if i see the back part of someone it means i'm behind them. behind them means i'm sucker than them, that's why i don't like to sit on the back of the class. i hate lose. i hate to be the last one and i've never like to be the last call. it's okay if everyone call me 'sucker', 'stupid', or 'short' I don't care! but don't ever dare to call me a 'loser'. i swear to god if someone's calling me a loser i will beat the person in the worst way. i can make myself be the smartest person on earth if i want to. i can make myself be the richest person on earth if i want to. i can make myself famous or something if i want to. but i dont want it all. i just wanna be a winner in anyway. i will never give the 'winner' title to anyone. if someone's trying to fight me, i'll fight back. i will never be the useless one, i will never be the dumped one, i will never be the last one. maybe i'm short but i can reach the high scores that even the highest person can't reach it. oh i'm all fucked up now

Aulia Izzati (still the best one)

P.S don't ever dare to call me a 'loser'

No comments: