March 23, 2009

I was just a train wreck ready to jump before the crash.  
When we first met, I was tied to the tracks and I could not begin to explain.
We were just a wild-eyed couple of kids.  
They always said we were a long shot way back then,
and through it all I never thought it’d turn out this way.

Now the scent of your malcontent is like the smell before the rain.
I keep telling myself not to trust myself,
but the time is coming, and I need someone to blame.

Tell me anything.  Because I lost my strength and I’m losing faith.
Everything has changed, unintended, and unexplained and I know somethings happening.
I’m missing you more than a house without a frame


We are just train wrecks amongst the living dead.  
If we’re so different, then why are we listening?


Bill


P.S I told you..

No comments: