December 13, 2008

it's December 13, 2008

well after 10 days of hiatus, finally, i can do something with this stupid blog

YOU KNOW WHAT? IT'S DECEMBER 13! and that means my favorite boy is having another number in his age. yeah i know you know it. today is Thomas birthday! or maybe i just say, today is Tom's! oh shit i have 19 years gap with his age now and it must be harder to turn him into a pedophile......fuck......now i must work hard (for what?)

okay now i just wanna tell you story about my experience, just pretend that this is not past time. the title is...Tale of Four Backpacker Girl..season one, check this out :

12/12/2008
it's a boring friday, we've got nothing to do at school and we are all fucked. then one of them got a genius idea. she start the conversation

x : let's go to ragunan
all : huh?
x : got a better idea?

all : nooooo
me : so, let's go to my house after that

all : oh yeaaah

then, they start to construct the plan...wait..i haven't told you their names.

the most 'cannot-stop-moaning' one is
Samira Tasyaa Navianda, tall, thin, strange, cannot shut her mouth and cannot stop showing her idiotic moves. the initial for her is S

the most 'cannot-stop-moving' is
Nathania Davita, tall, noisy, smart, cannot stay still even just for 10 seconds and cannot stop thinking about the joshie thingy. the initial is N
the most 'cannot-stop-complaining' (suck it you are pink) is
Destria Rahmadini, short, shining, odd, cannot smile in the right way. the initial is D
the most 'cannot-stop-spreading-her-fantastic-aura' is
Aulia Izzati, short, cool, gorgeous, shining, brilliance, smart, fantastic, narcissistic, cannot be forgotten by anyone. the initial is A

so here is the plan, cause we cannot go outside the school without permission, we fake it, no, I fake it. i fake the fucking permission paper. holy shit it's not as easy as you think! first we search for 'guru piket'. finally (i wanna make it shorter), Nia and I, got the permission from Mrs. Meviza, of course I give her a fake reason, HELL YEAH WE ARE FREE. then we wait for Samira and Destri at Snapy, for so long (it's too long actually). after we meet them, we get in my car and having one hour drive to my cribs (i become 'gaul'), by the way we change the plan, we go to my house first then ragunan. at my house, we are......eat..then we go to the stupid zoo, Ragunan.

Ragunan
when we got there..do you know what are the monkey doin'? they are fuck..shit we spend almost 30 minutes just to watch 'em! then we see deer, ostrich, elephant, (almost) lion..wait..about lion, when we are at the crossway, we want to turn right but i see something shining at the left side then we turn to left, a family, not from indonesia, TOURIST! holy shit, i try not to smile when we're almost meet them without stopping but..crap..my fucking lips cannot stop itself..i smile! thanks God, they smile back to me they even say 'hallo'!!!!! oh when we saw komodo dragon (before lion) it's started to rain but we don't care and we just walk through it. we are walking in the rain for more than 1 hours i think, long enough to make me lose my voice just like now, holy fucking shit. and you know our only stupid motivation? WE WANT TO SEE CROCODILE..FUCK THE WAY. then we're back to my house BEFORE WE SEE THE CROCODILE. then we clean ourself at my house. it's almost 5 when they're after their house.

12/13/2008
i went to bandung, ITB for sure, it was my dad's silver reunion. it gave me a lot of fun. i met dea at the reunion, i barely know that dea's, inta's, and imam's father were at the same set with my father when they were university student. then i went to Bandung Indah Plaza, and you know what? i met the family again. THE FAMILY I MET IN RAGUNAN. THE FAMILY HOLY FUCKING SHIT FUCK THE WAY IT'S ALL FUCKING SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT. i met them at Athlete's Foot, when i saw 'em, i just run as fast as i can without look back and my bad, i almost crash the glass wall....and for the first time i talk to the glass wall as my reflex move 'do not close my way!' in a loud voice and i feel..really really stupid and i can imagine my face turning red as red as a tomato..shit

it's all for now, i'm tired and i'm bored, i used to sing following the music in my computer while writing blog but now i can't sing. i'm running out of voices (not words)

KIT - KIL - KIS - KISS

Aulia Izzati (how amazing)

P.S i love Thomas

No comments: